Thursday, August 24, 2017

Classroom situations

Student: Cher, why do I always get homework after every lesson? Other people don't get as much.
Me: Coz I love you. When you practise, you will get better. When you get homework, it is more work for me to mark too. But I really hope you can improve because you are not a failure grade student.

Enough reason to convince the kid. :)

This same kid asked me why don't I open more tuition centers?
S: Cher, why don't you open more tuition centers?
Me: For what?
S: To earn more money.
Me: For what?
S: So you can buy a bigger house.
Me: For what?
S: So you can buy more things to put in the house.
Me: For what?
S: So you can be happy.
Me: But I am already very happy when I see you do well for your math. I don't need those things to make me happy. :) So if you want me to be happy, please get back to your work and improve in your studies! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment