Tuesday, April 10, 2018

If there's one thing I was reminded today, it will be never be afraid to lose out.

When this world is so filled with self centered people, it can be tempting to be like just like them. It's a challenge to serve and be faithful in another person's vision or dream because we think what about our own visions and dreams? If we don't think for ourselves, who would take care of us?

I'm really glad that many years ago, I have decided not to fight for myself. I have decided to be happy and celebrate with others for all their victories. I have decided to help other people even at my own expense. I have decided to love and care for people the way I will do it for myself. I have decided to trust God to take care of me. And truly, who I am today is a result of how good God is to me. We are all a sum of our experiences. If I have never tasted His goodness, I wouldn't be able to continue with what I'm doing. I've seen how He has provided, how He has turned things around and how He has lifted me up.

If only more people will take a step to trust Him, their lives will be so much better.

I think it's ok to be at the losing end sometimes. It's ok to humble ourselves and serve others. At the end of the day, we are really just stewards of what God has blessed us with. No one is better than another person. We are all equal in the eyes of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment