Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Getting lost. Who doesn’t?

But I guess the most important is to find yourself back.

What are the things that make my heart skips? Make me so awake and energized despite little sleep I have? Give me the strength to go the extra mile? Make me feel like this world is a lot bigger than it is? Feel hopeful about the future?

While I enjoy routine(and that works pretty well with me), I dislike it when I think my world is just what it is now, so small, so predictable, so mundane. I'm sure there are experiences I have yet to enjoy, places I have yet to visit, people with different experiences I have yet to encounter.

Hmmm... so how now brown cow?

Gotta check off the list of things that is always on my mind but too lazy to do. Yes I should. Coz I know if today's the last day of my life, I'll sure regret big time.

Maybe maybe maybe... I should live like everyday is the last day of my life. Don't make a living. Don't just think of living through the day. Design a life that I want. Live that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment