Saturday, August 17, 2019

Fears

Sometimes when you are unsure of what you hope for, maybe you can try asking yourself what do you fear most in your life?

For me, my greatest fear is living a purposeless life. I don't have to live an insignificant life just for myself. I want to be able to use what God has blessed me with and make a difference in this world.

I vaguely remember asking myself this question sometime back. Ok, many years back. And my answer to the question is still the same.

Many people look at me and think I am successful and they are impressed by what I'm doing. But from the bottom of my heart, I truly believe what I have today is not achieved by my own strength. God placed people in my life. God allowed events to happen. That's why I never think I own my so-called success. I'm simply a steward of what God is doing in my life. That's why I can afford to be generous, kind and helpful. God has shown Himself to be more than able to provide and make things happen for me. I'll just need to do my part and help the people who come to me.

But I feel more needs to be done. Praying for God to guide and lead me to do greater things. With great blessings comes great responsibility. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment