I stayed up till 3am yesternight to do up this blogskin. And when my sis looked at it, she laughed. I bet you are laughing right now too.
Alright, the whole process went like this: I wanted something floral, something like those Royal Doulton prints. But after previewing those selected designs, I felt that those templates are too 'strong'. Thought something minimalist will be good. And so, I went on to search for a simple design. As a full computer idiot, I took a while to decide the layout and blah blah blah.
Overall, I'm proud of this piece of Art. #yays
Thought of blogging again because I think life is just too beautiful and wonderful to be missed. I used to see life as a series of events put together or even multiple destinations that I arrive at. But now, I know it is none of those. Instead, it is a journey- A journey of discovering who I am. A journey of enjoying the things, and most importantly, the people whom God has blessed me with.
I guess this blog will contain the small little events of my life but I also do hope to share more of my thoughts, ideas and insights. Thought of posting Notes on my Facebook but I thought I shall not impose myself on people's wall. :P
You're most welcome to be a part of my journey of Life.
That's all for now coz I'm getting ready to juice. Shall talk about this latest hobby of mine some time soon! Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment