Sunday, May 21, 2017

But God!

How is it possible that everything stays the same but I become so much at peace with myself and happier? God just has His ways.

For the past week, I was feeling extremely frustrated with myself, anxious about the things that had happened and things that had not yet happened, afraid that my health is deteriorating while spending a few grands on medical bills and basically just a crazy turmoil inside me.

But God is so gracious to me. He brings people along and allow events to happen to remind me of His plans. He used people to remind me that I don't have to strive so hard but all good things will happen in His perfect timing. Sometimes I compare myself with the standards and expectations of this world, but His ways and thoughts are higher and greater than mine. I'm thankful that God always catch me when I needed Him the most. Imagine you're falling off a building and this parachute opens up at the last min and save you.

Baymax is my best friend because he knows me well. The last time I cried was actually on Friday. When the nurse tried to dilate my eyes with some super stinging solution, it hurts so much that I cried. More than that, I felt like kicking her. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment