It's such a crazy day. The crazy weeks and months will follow suit.
I know it will pass... but I do need to get over a few hurdles... like packing my stuff, shifting to a new place, renovating the house, planning for makeup lessons for the center's kids, preparing for English lessons for the Burmese and making sure the school projects run smoothly as planned.
The thought of all that really stresses me out. But God reminded me this morning to EMBRACE what I have before me. Instead of feeling overwhelmed, just enjoy the process and deal with what comes my way positively and cheerfully. This reminder is very timely to me because I find myself running away from my problems a lot these days. Because I don't deal with issues that require my attention, they stay at the back of my mind and cause me to feel uneasy and stressed out. You know, people who are structural like me likes things in order and all settled.
So for now, I'll take things as they come my way. End of the day, I know God has my back and all things work together for good. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment