Friday, May 12, 2017

Let's do this tgt!

So this is the sunset from my room. Thinking about it, maybe I've been living next to a school all my life, it's just natural for me to develop a love for teaching.

I've decided that I should restart blogging. It used to be so cool to own a blog quite some many years back and then now, people hardly blog. Perhaps with the growing popularity of Instagram and other social media platforms, people prefers to share pictures than thoughts. Well, they always say a picture paints a thousand words. I do agree but not when I find my English and my writing getting worse. It's so bad that I'm horrified. I mean I'm alright when it comes to speaking, but in terms of writing, I just can't believe how I can mix words up and how all my grammar rules can go haywire. Because I'm not strong in my language, I do have some difficulties when I don't practise much. Yes, when all you write about mostly are numbers and letters in the alphabet. But I'll try. So that explains why I need to write again. Let's hope I won't give up after 4 posts! Haha.

Never be a victim of your shortcomings. Give yourself every reason to be an overcomer. Let's do this tgt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment