Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Self Control

The strongest one is not the one with the loudest voice or with the last say, but the one with the greatest self control who carries grace in the face of annoying people.

So, someone decides to throw tantrum at me today. I was tempted to raise my voice and give her back her nonsense. Then I decided no drama and just be cool and nice. Well, I shouldn't let her define who I am right? In the end, she apologized to me for being a brat.

I guess sometimes people just throw tantrum to get a reaction or find a reason to pick a fight. Perhaps there's a lot of anger boiling in them that needs to be vented out. But hello, I simply refuse to go with your game. I will not let your issue become my issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment