Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Despite the busyness, I am grateful, grateful and so grateful!

There's always a choice to be grumpy and annoyed with all the many things to finish up. But I will focus on the good and of coz, the joyliday that's coming up! :)

Last weekend over the retreat was explosive. Learnt a lot from the retreat. I don't understand fully everything but what I know, I shall spend time and allow God to speak to me about it. I believe it's a process. It's quite a bit on metacognition and understand how we work as human beings. Events, thoughts, state, actions, results. I'm excited about what the future holds. It just gonna get better. :)

Super love my time in Melaka. So much fond memories and really happy times spent with loved ones. I need to go back there again!!! Love this peranakan hotel suite that I'm staying in for the 2nd time. I'm a convert!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment