When the whole world decides to annoy you all at the same time, you feel it's fair and you have the rights to annoy the hell out of someone else too. But I'm glad that when I dig deep into what I am made up of, I found THANKFULNESS gently telling me to keep my chill. I find me asking myself what I can be grateful about. Of course, at the heated moment, I can't think of any. But as I let go of my anger and went on to doing my daily stuff, God reminded me of the people who have been kind and patient to me and that certainly made me feel happier and I know I can afford to be patient and loving to those around me.
I'm so glad that Pastors always encourage us to build our lives on gratitude. We often think that solutions exist outside of us. But really, everything that we need to overcome any difficulties and frustrations, God has already put that in us. :)
Now, back to battlefield.
No comments:
Post a Comment