Friday, October 20, 2017

Lead me besides still waters

The sound of waters, the song of birds and the music of nature make me forget the hundred and one things on my mind.

I'm glad I've learnt to let go a lot more now. If it's meant to be, it will be. If not, it will be difficult to even hold on.

I'm glad I've learnt to be more forgiving of my own mistakes and also other's mistakes. To accept the imperfections of this world and embrace the fact that we are all on a journey. To grow together and celebrate the fact that we are all getting better.

I'm glad I have a shepherd who leads me. His gentleness makes me great. He inspires me to be like Him. If I can ever love much, it will purely be because He loves me so much. :)

#lessonslearntfromwork

No comments:

Post a Comment