People often associate difficult times with the valley. Me too. However, while talking about the topic of "valley" with pastors a few days ago, they reminded me that valley is actually a very beautiful place. That's the place where the stream flows and that is where water gives life.
Now, I understand why. This period has been one of the more stressful period for me. Exams stress and additional work load are the norm. What makes it challenging now is the "spanner" that was thrown at me, unexpectedly. The structural side of me doesn't strive well in uncertainty. Plus, I don't like to manage stupidity and nonsense. Like totally hate it.
Yet while I'm at this low point, God showed me a beautiful side to this world and people. I'm so grateful for people who would inconvenient themselves to help me out. Some are close friends and some are strangers. I think God knows my capacity to handle this and thus brought Angels to help me. :) They assured me that God will always take care of me. There's nothing I need to be afraid of.
Interestingly, during work today, I suddenly hummed this song "Picture of your love" to myself. We haven't sang it for a long long time! There's no reason I would think abt that song, other than God putting it in me.
The lyrics talks about God's faithfulness. He never change and He is always good. Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, He has already gone ahead. Though ten thousands may fall to my right and left, under the shadow of the most High, I find rest.
In the midst of my chaos, God walked close to me. He makes it clear to me that He is with me. So how can I not trust that He always has the best plans for me in His perfect timing? When I reason that out, peace comes naturally.
Time to sleep! :) Goodnight, world.

No comments:
Post a Comment