Thursday, December 7, 2017

Inspiration

I was talking to a new student today and trying to find out what he wants to do next time. I wanted to see how I can make math more relatable to him.

And then, R interrupted me and said "I want to be a tuition teacher next time."
"Ok... " I thought," maybe he will say can make a lot of money." But then he continued saying "Coz I want to be like you. You inspire me." And then he mumbled to himself " I wonder what it is like if I am a teacher and I get a student like myself." HAHAHAHA!

The smart me took the opportunity to tell him, "You want to be teacher ah? Ok, good. You have to do very well in math. And so you need to study and stop talking now." :)

My baluku is making me very sleepy and disoriented now. I feel it is bringing me to a downward spiral.

No comments:

Post a Comment