Came back and swamped by so many things. Crazy!
Well, I don't necessarily love my holidays more than my work days. But it's just a sudden surge of work that brings me down. Was down with fever and flu ystd but thankfully I got better after a rest without medication. I highly suspect that's caused by stress.
Nevertheless, in the midst of all the hustle and bustle, I was reminded of sth that Pst mentioned. Despite what we are going through today, we are blessed. Whatever we have experienced for the past 1 month, some people in some parts of the world today will never get to experience in their entire lifetime.
I don't mean my travel experiences. I mean the freedom to be who I am and the human rights that I exercise. Imagine being killed because someone doesn't like you or your race or religion.
The better-than-basic sanitation. Imagine bathing, drinking and washing clothes from the muddy water in the well.
The education that I received. Imagine not being able to communicate, reason things critically.
There are a lot of things to be grateful about. No matter what stress there are, it will all come to pass. Really pray that what I am stressing about today can help people who can't help themselves in the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment