Sunday, December 3, 2017

Ungratefulness hurts so much.
The people who forget the good done to them and they turn around to talk bad about you. Sometimes we find reasons to make sense of this hurt. We doubt ourselves and think that, perhaps, we have really done wrong and it's our fault. Then we find excuses for them that perhaps they have been hurt and hurting people hurts.

I want to be treated the way I deserve. I want to fight for what is right. I want to make that person realize the folly behind all those stupid actions. But even if I do all that, is it going to turn the situation around? People often see what they want to see.

Now, I'm glad that this person is no longer part of my life. Instead of focusing my energy on getting upset and disappointed, I want to expand my energy on those people who need me.

Letting go means not being affected by them anymore. It means that despite what has happened, I won't change my life to not help others because I am afraid ungratefulness will happen again. It means that I wish God's best for them. It means that I am happy even without any closure.

Most importantly, letting go means I am free. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment