My blue pea seed finally sprouted. Yays! :) Let me give it a name —> Peacock! I tried to grow peacock by putting him on a cotton pad and giving him lots of water. But after a week, nothing happened. I thought I killed him. So I went to ask my Kor Kor and Kor Kor google told me to try soaking it in water for 48hours. I tried and yeah, it works! A tiny little white tail(ok la, don't know what it's called) is now visible, trying to squirm its way out of the seedling coat. So I put the seed on a cotton pad because soaking the seed for anything more than 48hour will cause it to rot. Praying that it will continue to grow to be a beautiful plant. Fingers crossed!
Other than the good news of peacock, I've been busy with confirming and arranging for my FST. Need to be sure they are the legit body to accredit trainers and etc. Oh yes, I'll be starting my volunteering stint at FSS in March too. Just got a text from them today. Hopefully my time at FSS will speed up my learning process and cut down the time from my training to assessment. I'll need to source for my own first aid certification course too. Though the FSS volunteering program will expose me to first aid, I'm really cool about learning it twice. The old me would probably say "Aiya, why waste time? Just go for the course when you can get the certificate and skip the FSS training." But the growth mindset me is so happy to learn it twice. It means I will be more familiar and confident in it. When something is repeated, the neural pathways are strengthened to make learning content stays in me. That's why I want to volunteer in FSS. No money one wor. But heck it. Experiences are worth more than money.
FST Level 3 Practitioner course is equivalent to an A level subject. I hope I will be able to do well as I put my heart and soul in it. Guess it will not be easy and smooth-going, yet, I know it will make me a better person, a better teacher, a better contributor to my world.
No comments:
Post a Comment