Loved the message today on the Kingdom of God. Pst started with sharing about asking God. There's nothing wrong about asking God about anything. I can testify of that because when we ask Him, He will answer our desires and overwhelms us with His love.
Came across Chris Gore's post 2 days back and immediately, I asked God if He could play a big part in my life too. Wouldn't it be exciting if God will do for me what He did for Chris? I mean... It will be fun with the surprises right? :p
Frankly, it appeals to me much more to know the God who is real and who wants to be involved in people's lives rather than the God whom religion makes Him out to be. I simply want God to be real to me. I want to give Him more room in my life to show Himself real. It is only when He is real to me that I can bring Him into people's lives and into difficult and impossible situations. Maybe coz I realise I can no longer wayang, have the form of a Christian but not the power of God.


No comments:
Post a Comment